|S.N||Course Name||Total Seats||State Quota Seats||Management Seats
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
- 50% of management seats will be filled up by the management either through entrance test or merit basis.
- candidates should have passed 10+2 in medical group from a recognised board with aggregate of 45% marks.
- 5% is relaxed for SC, ST and OBC candidates.
- Minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17-35 years (as on 31st December of the admission year )
- Students should be medically fit
Duration of the course – 4 years
Required Documents at the time of submitting application.
Attested photo copy of following documents
- Birth Certification/Matric for age proof.
- 10+2 examination certificate and marks sheets.
- Domicile certificate (1 copy)/H.P Bonafide certificate.
Issues by Tehsildar
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Two passport size photograph duly attested.
|Course Duration||4 years
|Weeks available per year||52 weeks
|Gazetted Holidays||3 weeks
|Examination (including preparatory)||4 weeks
|Available weeks||37 weeks
|Hours per weeks||40 hours
|Practical ||30 hours per week
|Theory ||10 hours per week
|Internship Practical||48 hours per week