General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
|S.N||Course Name||Total Seats||State Quota Seats||Management Seats|
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
- 50% of management seats will be filled up by the management either through entrance test or merit basis.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 in medical group from a recognised board with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 5% is relaxed for SC, ST and OBC candidates.
- Minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17-35 years (as on 31st December of the admission year )
- Students should be medically fit
Annual In Take :- 40 Students
Duration of the Course :- 3 years
Required Documents At the time of Submitting Application
- attested photocopy of birth certificate/ metric duly attested for proof of age.
- attested photocopy of 10+2 examination certificate for GNM detailed marks sheets.
- Character certificate attested form Tehsildar.
- Domicile certificate (2 copies)/ H.P bonafide certificate.
- Schedule cast and schedule tribe & OBC certificate from tehsildhar or Sub-divisional magistrate if applicable.
- two passport size photograph duly attested of space provided on the application for admission.
- self addressed envelope with six rupees stamp affixed.
Note : incomplete form will not be considered and no intimation will be given to the applicant.